Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Villain's Kiss by Lilith Vincent COVER REVEAL

 


Villain's Kiss

by

Lilith Vincent

BLURB


He fought his way to me through blood and darkness. Now I’m his captive and his prize.

 

I was pulled from a woman’s worst nightmare by a stranger with dangerous ink and a gun in his hand. Zevran Komarov slaughtered his way to me, handcuffed me to himself, and called it a rescue.

 

This isn’t a rescue. It’s a transaction. Someone paid him to bring me home, and Zevran Komarov always delivers.

 

But home and my loveless marriage are the last things I want to return to, and the truth about who I belong to could get me killed.

 

Zevran is brutal and relentless, but somewhere between the handcuffs and the highway, the monster who’s taken me prisoner has started looking at me like no man ever has. Like I’m someone worth keeping.

 

He whispers Russian endearments against my skin like a promise, in stolen moments I shouldn’t want to give him. He takes everything from me. My freedom, my choices, my carefully built walls.

 

Now he’s taken my heart—and Zevran Komarov never gives back what he claims.

 

Author’s note: Villain’s Kiss is a standalone mafia romance with a married heroine and an older menacing hero with daddy vibes. The story is dark, dirty and delicious, so please read at your discretion. 


TROPES

Bratva Age-Gap
Red Flag Daddy
Married Heroine
Breeding
Forced Proximity

Release day: October 21


No comments:

Post a Comment