Sunday 22 November 2015

Five-Seven-Five


Five-Seven-Five

(The Boy with Words, #1) 


I am becoming quite the little fan of C.E. Wilson this is the second book of hers I have read and I have to say I’m hooked.

This is the first book in the series however it gives enough to be a standalone novel.  The other book I have read is To Nowhere. Both are equally good. 
Five Seven Five is a fantasy novel about a 17 year old girl called White. She lives in a sheltered community with little knowledge of the outside world. To venture out into the unknown you have to be chosen. White’s cousin Shade is one of the lucky chosen one’s and he is all she has. They have a tight relationship and Shade brings White notes from the outside world. The words are only a few sentences however there meanings are strange. White is very curious of the world and can’t wait to grow up and hopefully be selected to explore. I don’t like to give spoilers so I won’t but C.E Wilsons books have a common theme and the world she creates is almost believable. I would recommend her books to anyone who is looking for something unique with themes other than romance. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment