Wednesday 8 June 2016

Deception Island


Deception Island 

Brynn Kelly 

I love desert island books this is a fact and I am yet to find one that doesn't live up to my expectations. When I saw this book on Netgalley I knew it was going to be for me and I wasn't wrong. 
This book is full of drama, action and mystery. It has everything a typical stranded island scenario book has only with an added depth, making it something different.

Everyone has a past and some want to escape it, start fresh. Holly is given the opportunity to start over and change the path of her life. She is given the job of posing as an heiress as a decoy so the real Laura can spend her vacation in peace. All she has to do is sail around the ocean and look glamorous. Sounds easy right but what if someone sees her as a prize to make some easy cash. The problem is she was only the consolation prize and not the real deal. She finds herself trapped on a desert island with a terrifyingly good looking man who holds the cards to her fate. 

Deception island is a honeymoon get away but Rafe isn't thinking about love. He has been forced into kidnapping a spoilt princess and now he has to look after her but as the days unroll he realises Laura isn't what he expected. 

Love this book easily 5 stars out of 5. If like me you are a desert island lover this book will not disappoint. I recommend it to readers who like a good full on story with action. It is a romance novel however this book is much more. 

336 pages. Ebook £5.39 or £18.59 Hardback 
Published 31st may 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment