Friday 2 March 2018

The Black Angel Book Series #Kindle Unlimited #Blitz


Twice upon a Time (The Black Angel Book #1) 

Once upon a time, I was Morgann, a 9th century Irish calligrapher-monk.
Deirdre was my assignment, my forbidden love, a witch with whom I wrote a coveted book.
Unfortunately, our story didn't get a chance to become a fairy tale, it turned out as a famous urban legend referred as The Black Angel Book.
In order to protect the book from getting in to the wrong hands, Deirdre cast a spell. One where I remember and she forgets. Under her spell, our souls travel from body to body until we find each other again. Eventually.
My quest is to find Deirdre, in whatever body her soul inhabits and trigger her memory. Only, the woman I find 1200 years later is not what I was expecting.
Rose is not my type but my soul yearns for her. Every sign tells me that she is my Deirdre. How do I convince this broken, quiet and unbelieving woman that she is my twice upon a time?

Kindle Edition 99p or Free Kindle Unlimited, 349 pages
Published October 31st 2015 by Amazon Digital Services 
 
 

Deadly Ever After (The Black Angel Book #2)

 
ebook £2.32 or Free for Kindle Unlimited, 417 pages
Published June 2nd 2016 
 

Once Upon A Dream (The Black Angel Book #3)

by







Kindle Edition £2.35 or Free for KU, 470 pages
Published June 29th 2017 
 
 In the works


About Hope Irving


Hope Irving is the proud mother of a lovely and witty young lady, and the lucky wife of a loving and supportive husband. She's a debut indie author who's lived in Paris, France, most of her life and also in the US, where she graduated with an MBA.
She loves Nutella and Camembert cheese (not together), carrot cake and cinnamon Altoids.
Her favorite fictional characters are Eric Northman (Sookie Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris) and Sean Bateman (The Rules of Attraction, Bret Easton Ellis).
The Black Angel Book is her debut series, a NA paranormal love story: Twice Upon A Time (Volume 1), Deadly Ever After (Volume 2) and Once Upon A Dream (Volume 3).
Start the series with Twice Upon A Time for .99 cents. This is a continuous story, following the reading order is highly recommended:
> Chapter 1 LIVE on Wattpad: https://goo.gl/o3CeRz
> More about her influences on Pinterest:https://goo.gl/sBO7Md; FB page: https://goo.gl/jA06Vo

No comments:

Post a Comment