Friday 2 July 2021

Healing Nicole and Reviving Connor are now available for only $0.99!

 


★.•°`☆ ONE-CLICK SALE ☆`°•.★


Healing Nicole and Reviving Connor are now available for only $0.99!

These characters will leave you hooked for book #3 in The Maynard series from Rachel M Storm. These books will make you addicted!


Healing Nicole

Only True Love Can Heal A Broken Heart

NICOLE

I was supposed to get my happily ever after but instead I got betrayal, loss and heartache. I decided that what I needed was a new town, new job and new beginning. My intent was to stay away from any and all relationships, but little did I know that the Maynard family- more specifically Mace Maynard would not allow me to wallow in my heartache in peace.

MACE

She’s new, she’s sad and she never smiles- although sometimes I think she thinks she smiles. My plan was to become her friend and try my best to bring a smile to her beautiful face. But I was never prepared for the smart, feisty and sassy woman she turned out to be. Now? Now I don’t want to be just her friend, I want more. I want to be the one to completely heal her wounds, kiss all the pain away and make sure that she stays happy but most of all I want to make sure she stays mine.

 

Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/4NwAvJ 

 

 

Reviving Connor

CONNOR

My life was dull before Sam.

The Raven haired goddess knocked me for a six.

She’s my daughter’s babysitter. I shouldn’t go near her.

She was everything I ever wanted, and never knew existed.

But when my past collides with my future, I may just lose the woman I love.

SAMANTHA

 

My life was going downhill and fast.

I needed a job. Something to pay the bills and get me back on my feet.

That job led me to a blonde haired angel.

I was just meant to be babysitting Abby. Not fall for her dad, the man who’s my boss.

His green eyes captured me from the beginning. I fell hard and fast for Connor Maynard.

But his past may be too much for me to handle.

Can we survive the destruction that is about to come our way?

 

Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/baZYvv 

 

@rachelmstormauthor @phoenixbookpromo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment