Monday 5 July 2021

Swipe of Love by Adina D. Grey is #ComingSoon

 


 

★.•°`☆ NOW LIVE ☆`°•.★


#CoverReveal for #AdinaDGrey with #PhoenixBookPromo

➜ Swipe of Love by Adina D. Grey is #ComingSoon

Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @greyadina @phoenixbookpromo


Buy Link:  http://mybook.to/SwipeofLove

Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3xbs6fX 


Synopsis

Nate

As the heir to the Weister House a certain amount of perfection has always been expected. And when it was not received, I was sent away. To learn my place, my position in this life.

Now I've been called back. Demanded. It's time to take my place, do my duty.

Isabel

My father destroyed everything. My childhood. My life. My soul. He destroyed it without a second thought or care because it suited his needs. Now he stands before me with the rest of my life laid out, handing me over to another.

An ancient family tradition that ties them together. A pact made in heaven... or hell.

Will they be able to break the bonds or are they stuck for better or worse?

 

#AdinaDGrey #SwipeofLove #ArrangedMarriage #Author #JulyRelease #NowLive #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #newrelease #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment