Thursday 9 September 2021

Outlaws Deceit by L G Campbell is #NowLive

 


★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★

➜ #NewRelease for #LGCampbell with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Outlaws Deceit by L G Campbell is #NowLive
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @author_lgcampbell @phoenixbookpromo

➜ Buy Link: https://Mybook.to/OutlawsDeceit
➜ Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3lVBH7V

Synopsis
What is it they say about wanting something you can't have?
Well in my case she is someone I can't have.
I've loved her from afar for so long, but I don't think I can anymore.
I didn't think I'd ever betray my club.
Until her.
The love of my life died at the hands of my family.
I didn't think I could love again.
I didn't think I could move on or be the mother my daughter needed.
Until him.
How far would you go for the one you love?
Forbidden love, betrayal and one last ride with the Satan's Outlaws.

Outlaws Deceit is the final book in the Satan's Outlaws series.
A twisted, dark suspense with a smothering of inappropriate humour.

#LGCampbell #OutlawsDeceit #SatansOutlaws #MCRomance #forbiddenromance #Author #SeptemberRelease #ReleaseBlitz #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #newrelease #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment