Wednesday 17 November 2021

Stocks & Lies by C.N. Marie ★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★

 


 

★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★

➜ #ReleaseBlitz for #CNMarie with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Stocks & Lies by C.N. Marie
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @c.n.marieauthor @phoenixbookpromo

➜ Buy Link: https://mybook.to/StocksandLies
➜ Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2ZqfSo7

Synopsis
Dawson Parker
Leaving her behind was the hardest thing I've ever done. And trust me, my life hasn't exactly been a bed of roses. But when mistrust runs deep and your own family are the enemy, are your friends really your friends?
What I didn't count on was for the one person I swore to protect turning up under my nose. Can I hold onto my vow and keep her safe and away from those I need to? Or is there a way I can keep the girl and life I lead?

Everleigh Acton
A man I can't trust. A relationship I don't want. Lied to and manipulated. That's how I ended up in the slums of New York nursing a broken heart.
A broken heart soothed by the brief glimpse of a love now lost. One moment. One second. That's all it took to reignite the spark between us. But can my battered heart take another round? Do I want it to?

#CNMarie #StocksandLies #Romance #Author #NovemberRelease #CoverReveal #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment