Sunday 19 June 2022

Burned by Fire (A FireHouse 13 Novella) by Danielle Jacks

 



Burned by Fire (A FireHouse 13 Novella) by Danielle Jacks

➜ Release Date:  28th May 2022
➜ Buy Link: https://books2read.com/u/47YMvR
➜ Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3x3HhLe

Blurb:


When my world is burning, I need to find a way out.

Sol
I’ve been forced to retire from the firehouse after an injury affecting the sensation in my arm, and now I’m lost. With no job and an ugly scar, I turn to the bottle to numb the pain of my new existence.
If I continue living in regret, I’m going to lose my home, my friends, and myself. Can the beautiful young firewoman that means more to me than I let on help me find a future without the service, or am I destined to live in the shadows of my former life?

Ember
I'm a newly qualified firefighter, but it's just not the same without my mentor and long-time crush, Sol.
If I continue moving forward with my career, I risk us drifting apart. Can Sol, who's eleven years my senior, finally become more than a friend, or will my job drive a wedge between us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment