Monday 19 September 2022

Endless Beauty (Book #1 in the Tease series) by Lisa Helen Gray Author

 ★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★





➜ #ReleaseBlitz for #LisaHelenGray with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Endless Beauty (Book #1 in the Tease series) by @Lisa Helen Gray Author

➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @author_lisa_helen_gray @phoenixbookpromo 

➜ Cover Design: Dark City Designs
➜ Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3QML85D

╰☆☆ About the Book ☆☆╮

Harriett 
Harriett is my name.  
Candy is my stage name… 
And I’m a stripper. 
Yeah, you heard that right. 
Stripping might not be my life-long goal, but I love what I do. I’m not down on my luck, nor do I have daddy issues.  
Strippers aren't the cliché people make them out to be. 
At least, me and my friends aren’t.  
Life is meant to be lived, and I intend to live it to the fullest.  
Which is why when I meet him, I make a wager.  
If we meet again, we can continue where we left off.  
I never thought I’d see him again. 
And much less at Tease, the strip club I work at.  
Now I need him to look beneath the pretty exterior and see the endless beauty inside. 
 
River 
River is my name. 
Rampage is my calling card… 
And I’m a fighter. 
A damn good one. 
For years I’ve been splitting skin beneath my knuckles, collecting victory after victory.  
Until one night, I meet her. 
She left me standing on the pavement, watching her tail lights disappear.  
I never thought I’d see her again…  
Until one night. 
One chance encounter.  
Now I have the biggest fight of my life. 
Keeping her.  
I have a dark past, secrets I want kept buried, and scars that run deeper than any wound an opponent could inflict.  
But I never back down from a fight.  
And for the first time, I have something worth fighting for.  
Her.  

#EndlessBeauty #LisaHelenGray #TeaseSeries #Authors #SeptemberRelease #hotnewseries #bookaddict #NowLive #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2022read #givemethebooks #coverlove #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #needthisnow #bookworm 

No comments:

Post a Comment