Cover Design by Hang Le https://www.instagram.com/byhangle/ Illustrations by Mary Livas https://www.instagram.com/searland_art
Mac Meyers. My secret crush. Most unattainable guy on campus. Relentless flirt (except with me).
Being friends with the guy on campus that everyone wants comes with its own set of problems.
None of us can eat in the cafeteria without being interrupted ten times. Well, I’ve had enough. So the most unhinged thing comes out of my mouth: I tell them to leave my boyfriend alone. Except Mac is not my boyfriend. Not even close.
Until he looks at me like I have the most inspired idea.
My name is Ophelia Forrest-Hammer, and Mac Meyers wants to be my fake boyfriend. But I wish he was my real one.
MAC MEYERS NEEDS ME Amazon → https://books2read.com/u/3n66r6 Audio → https://geni.us/j94dIi Paperback → https://geni.us/MMNMpaperback Goodreads → https://geni.us/MacMeyersNeedsMeGR
REVIEW 5* You need Mac Myers! Alex Kydd has the perfect bedroom voice to read the second book in the Tilton University series. It will make you laugh, it will make you swoon, and it will most definitely capture your heart. Or at least it did mine!!
Mac Myers is the guy the girls want, but behind his warm smile, he doesn’t make promises. He doesn’t want to disappoint anyone, so maybe a little faux hope can’t hurt, right?
Fee is friends with Mac but has a secret crush on him. When he asks her to be his fake girlfriend so he doesn’t have to deal with other girls she can’t resist. But Max has an alternative motive. Can fake dating turn into real dating when all the feels are there?
This has all the college vibes. There’s hope for the future and a sweet innocence to the characters. This book can be read as a standalone but I loved how the Toronto Terrors series links in.
Another excellent edition of reading goodness from the Queen of Ice hockey romance, Helena Hunting. |
No comments:
Post a Comment