Tuesday 10 December 2019

HOT DADDY SAUCE #Sale


💥 SALE 💥 SALE 💥

HOT DADDY SAUCE by Tracy Lorraine and Angel Devlin is only 99c for a LIMITED TIME.
ONE-CLICK NOW: mybook.to/HDS

"Woah, did someone turn on the heat in here or is it just the steaminess coming from my kindle?"

My next-door neighbour, Jenson, is a chef and a successful businessman. He’s also a single daddy to the cutest six-year-old girl.

I’m only here as long as it takes to get my parents' old house ready for sale. Then it’s time for me to make a fresh start, away from the tragic events of late.

Trouble is, now I’ve had a taste of this hot daddy’s sauce, I want more…

ONE-CLICK NOW: mybook.to/HDS

#sale #99c #mustread #oneclick #kindleunlimited #ku #singledadromance #singledaddyromance #daddynextdoor #forbiddenromance #hotdaddyseries

No comments:

Post a Comment