Friday 15 January 2016

Catching Jordan



Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks) 

I started this book and finished it in one sitting. I couldn't put it down!
The last two books I tried I could not finish and I was begining to think it was me (I needed a break or something) but I was wrong. This book was just what I needed. 5 star. Loved it.

Jordon Woods has football in her blood. It runs in the family and is in the air she breathes. She is Captain and quarterback of the high school team. The guys love her and she loves them. She is focused and determined to get an athletic scholarship at a top university.

As the season is about to start back up a hot new guy sets foot onto her field. He wants to play ball but he has his eye on Jordon and her positon on the field. Jordon can't help but become flustered by this new man, Ty. All she needs to do is stay focused. She has never dated before and Ty is about to mess with her game plan.

This book is about a girl suviving in a mans world. Teenage life begins to step forward, when it has always taken a back seat.


Paperback £2.80 from the Amazon Market place or Kindle £1.98, 283 pages
Published November 18th 2011 by Sourcebooks Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment