Sunday 19 March 2017

Epic Fail


Epic Fail

Book Review: ♥ ♥

I enjoyed this book although now I can't get The Beatles song (I want to hold your hand out of my head) because there really are songs about holding hands.

Elsie and her sisters have started a new school. Unfortunately so has her mum the new principal. The school is full of rich kids, and some even have famous parents. The central theme of this book is not to judge a person by your first impression because you could be wrong.

Derek reminds me of Mr Darcy. At first, he seems a little snooty but understanding his character is key to this story.

It is a romance novel. However, I felt Elsie and Derek's story was only just beginning by the end of the book. Epic fail is about being the new kid at school, family and finding your way.

5 out of 5. It's a clean teen read which is well written and suited for the 12 + age group.

Paperback £2.52 Amazon marketplace or £3.99 Kindle, 295 pages
Published August 2nd, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment