Wednesday 18 August 2021

The Devastation You Reap, the first book in an all new duet within the Maddison Kings University series by Tracy Lorraine is NOW LIVE.

 


 
◻️🖤▫️𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖▫️🖤◻️

The Devastation You Reap, the first book in an all new duet within the Maddison Kings University series by Tracy Lorraine is NOW LIVE.

𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄 - mybook.to/TDYR

For years I’ve kept my secrets.

Kept the darkest, most twisted parts of myself buried from everyone around me.

My need to destroy those responsible for tainting my life, ruining the person I was, the person I could’ve been, burns hotter with every passing day.

And when I finally get the chance to confront one and unleash the monster he turned me into, I walk straight into the other.

The one who haunts my nightmares.

The girl who torments me relentlessly.

The angel who could have saved me… but damned me instead.

It’s my turn to use her. As bait.

Instead of leading me to destruction, this time she’s leading me to the source of my torture.
She might not remember me from all those years ago, but one thing is for sure, by the time I’m done, she won’t be able to forget who I am.

Once and for all she will understand the pain she caused.

Because one way or another, I’m going to reap devastation on those who wronged me.
Starting with Macie.

BLOGGERS AND BOOKSTAGRAMMERS

The Revenge You Seek is only 99c for a limited time! Start the MKU series today!
𝗢𝗡𝗘-𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟: mybook.to/TMYM
𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗦 #1 99c: mybook.to/TRYS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment