Wednesday 25 August 2021

The Retaliation You Deliver #𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

 


𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

Only EIGHT more days until The Retaliation You Deliver, book 2 in an all new duet within the Maddison Kings University series by Tracy Lorraine is here.

Preorder your copy now - http://mybook.to/TRYD
Start the Duet with The Devastation You Reap - mybook.to/TDYR

When something seems too good to be true. It’s usually because it is.

A lesson I learned the hard way.

Every single fear I had about falling for Leon, has just come true in the most brutal way.

The sweet guy act he’s been putting on the past few weeks is over.

The cold, hard truth is... he never wanted me. He only wanted retaliation.

And like a fool, I played right into his wicked scheme.

But I’m not the monster he thinks I am.

Ten years ago, I might have discovered the horrifying truth, but I did the only thing I could. I pushed it down and tried to forget. Tried to survive. Afraid of what might happen at the hands of the monster who ruined both our lives.

But now the truth is out, and the secret Leon has been keeping for a decade is about to poison those he loves, sending him into a darker place than he’s ever been.

Healing isn’t always easy, it’s messy and painful.

The question is, beneath all the hate, will I rediscover the man I fell for, or was he always a fantasy?

BLOGGERS AND BOOKSTAGRAMMERS

#tracylorrainebooks #mku #maddisonkingsuniversity #darkromance #bullyromance #darkbullyromance #lucanadpeyton #dunntwins #kindleunlimited #ku #mustread #readnow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment