Saturday 12 December 2015

Better Than Perfect




Better Than Perfect (Wild Cards #1)

I have to admit I was a little nervous about reading this book because I’m a huge fan of the Perfect chemistry series but I had nothing to worry about. I loved this book. When an Author has written a series of books that will literally knock your socks off it is understandable that people will have high expectations but I believe everything needs to stand as its own merit. This book is a different book with a different idea.
Ashtyn is a girl trying to find her feet in a boy’s world. She is part of the football team and dating the quarterback. She is independent and does not rely on anyone. She is used to those close to her walking out of her life and her skin has become thickened. Her mum left and her father is distant. After many years her sister has decided to move back home bringing her son and stepson with her. Derek is her age and Ashtyn is defensive right from the start. She doesn’t want him invading her life, She wants to concentrate on football.   
This book is funny and sweet. It was like a perfect cup of tea. 5+ Stars out of 5.

Kindle version £4.68 however I found this book (Paperback) for £4 on ebay
344 pages
Published August 14th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment