Friday 1 July 2022

★.•°`☆ SERIES COMPLETE ☆`°•.★You can buy Crushin' Candy

 ★.•°`☆ SERIES COMPLETE ☆`°•.★


➜ #NewReleases for #MaddisonCole with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @maddison_cole_author @phoenixbookpromo

➜ You can buy Crushin' Candy, book #1 in the series here: https://books2read.com/u/m2lQ77

➜ Friggin' Candy (Book #3 in the I Love Candy series) by Maddison Cole
➜ Buy Link: https://books2read.com/friggin-candy
➜ Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3AgNXHd

Blurb
So freaking sweet, I’ll give you diabetes.

On the road. On the run. Back to life exactly the way I like it. We may have a few tag-alongs, but for Angus and I, it’s just like old times. For the most part anyway - as long as I can keep the strange sinking feeling threatening to drag me under at bay. I used to know exactly who I was, what I stood for. Yet a recent betrayal has forced me to question everything.

The Monarchs told me their pretty lies and tricked me with their gorgeous bodies. They took the trust I wasn’t willing to give and shattered it into pieces. I made a vow once to teach these bullies a lesson, but instead it’s me who has learnt the hard way deceit can’t be washed away with merely a stick of gum. It’ll take a deep-rooted thirst for vengeance and sweet justice from the Candy Crusher to right the wrongs dealt onto me. But that’s not up to me to pursue. If the Monarchs want me, they’ll have to catch me, and then I’ll make them sorry they ever did.

Trigger Warning: This is book three of the I Love Candy RH series, featuring a feisty female lead. Candy is spontaneous, impulsive and reckless, which makes this book inappropriate for under 18’s. Expect excessive amounts of steam, violence and cursing throughout.

★.•°`☆ ★.•°`☆ ★.•°`☆ ★.•°`☆ ★.•°`☆

➜ Findin' Candy (An I Love Candy series prequel novella) by Maddison Cole

➜ Buy Link: https://books2read.com/findincandy

Synopsis
So awfully bitter, you’ll know me by the aftertaste.

I can’t tell you where I’m going, and I can’t being to understand where I’ve been, but I’m alive. Alive and alone, until a savior presents himself in tattered clothes and a frayed beanie.

Taking me under his protection, the promise of a tomorrow seems to be within reach after all. He shows me how to navigate the city, how to steal and survive. And just when I think I might have a future running the streets, my world comes to a halt for pair of stunning hazel eyes. The boy attached isn’t too bad either.

But when a group of armed men and a mom I didn’t know I had throw my world into chaos, I’m forced to choose between my head and my heart. Spoiler alert – young love never lasts.

This is a prequel novella for the I Love Candy Series, giving Candy the origin story she desperately needed.
Trigger Warning - Described from the perspective of a thirteen-year-old runaway, there is violence and angst throughout. No abuse is described, although very faintly hinted at.

 
#MaddisonCole #ILoveCandy #DarkHumor #ReverseHarem #Author #JulyReleases #NowLive #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #newrelease #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2022read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment