Wednesday 30 October 2019

My Sweet GI by T.L Wainwright





My Sweet GI by T.L Wainwright
FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED
1940’s Historical British Wartime Romance
Link: mybook.to/SweetGI
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sweet, steamy and romantic, this story had my heart all a flutter! Jenny and Teddy’s story pulled at my heart strings but also left me smiling.
My Sweet GI proved to be a captivating tale, one that I didn’t want to end.
.•^*^•..•^*^•..•^*^•..•^*^•..•^**•..•^*^•.
When a handsome WWII, American pilot called Teddy stepped into the local corner shop in search of candy, sweet and unassuming Jenny’s world went from boring to breath-taking. But with war threatening to put an end to their budding romance, there time together became precious, forcing them to live for the moment.
Was she just another stupid girl who had got taken in by a good-looking GI?

No comments:

Post a Comment