Tuesday 29 September 2020

Kickflip Summer #Out Now #KU

 


Two people brought together by chance. Both finding something they don’t know they need. A sweet romance about finding a home in the heart. 

 
Kara
All I want is one last summer of fun with my best friend, Toby.
Blue Oaks Theme Park seems like a perfect place to work while blowing off some steam. It’s our last summer before university and we want to make every day count. The thing I didn’t consider was being attracted to my new boss.
But it’s just one summer. One quick fling. What harm can it do?

Bear
Returning home is something I can’t avoid. My dad wants me to start getting serious about my future, while I want to spend the summer teaching kids skateboarding.
As always, he gets his own way, but when a cute brunette – literally – knocks me off my feet, I’m finding the theme park interesting in a whole new way.
A summer romance. Totally insubstantial. I can handle that. Right?

 

Goodreads | Amazon US | Amazon UK 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment