Friday 17 September 2021

𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 is out in 3 DAYS!

 


𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 is out in 3 DAYS!

Pre-order today: https://geni.us/MVBS


𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞


One minute I’m running a cupcake café and the next someone is trying to kill me!


Enter the attractive, but heavily conceited vampire who I once mistakenly went on a disastrous date with. He has a deal I can’t refuse. I can either a) fake date him and he can be my 24-hour bodyguard or b) I can probably die.


It’s a tough choice given how much I detest him, but I plump for staying alive.


So now Lawrie is a permanent fixture in Gnarly Fell and I’m in a race against time to find out who wants me dead. Because vampires live a hell of a long time, and this situation already sucks.


Just like my fake boyfriend.


#PNRRomcom #AndieMLong #SuckingDeadSeries #preorder

 

No comments:

Post a Comment