Monday, 28 September 2026

Hockey rivals with messy feelings...and a side of crime. Callous Shot is LIVE!

 



Callous Shot is live and available to read in Kindle Unlimited and paperback! This is the second book in the Cranham Kings series of MF and MM romance, and can be read as a standalone. 


What to expect:
  • MM standalone
  • College romance
  • Rival hockey teams
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Crime boss son x lawyer's son
  • Morally grey
  • Obsessed with each other in a rather unhinged way 😏
  • Bi-awakening
_______

BLURB: 

Daniel Hoyton has been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember. We play for rival hockey teams. We attend rival universities. Our families are on opposite sides of the law. 

I hate him, with his irritatingly smug smile, his arrogance, and his inability to take anything seriously.
I want to wipe that smile from his face with my fist.
…Or my mouth.

I can’t decide if I want to punch him or kiss him, and it’s beginning to be a problem. A problem with big consequences. Not only is he completely wrong for me, but his family and friends are under investigation…and my uncle is in charge of the operation. 

I know we’re going to crash and burn.
But I can’t seem to stay away from the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment