Monday, 28 September 2026

The Royal Art of Revenge Emma Hart

 


The Royal Art of Revenge


What if Cinderella chose revenge over forgiveness?

My life was stolen from me the day I went missing at age seven.

Now, twenty years later, I’m home—under strict orders to keep my true identity a secret while playing the dutiful daughter, doing everything that’s asked of me, quietly taking the fall for my half-sister’s mistakes.

At least, that’s what my family think.

For the past two years, I’ve been planning my revenge against the ones who ruined my life and killed my mother, and it’s almost time.

Time to take it all back.

My name. My status. My inheritance.

And my man—the Crown Prince of our small country, the other half of the arranged marriage I was promised when we were children.

I want it all.

And I’ll stop at nothing until I get it.

Even if it means tearing everything apart with my own two hands.


Tropes:

Romantic Suspense

Royal Romance

Revenge Romance

Morally Grey FMC

Obsessive MMC

Steamy AF

Found Family

Touch him/her & d!e vibes

Read now in Kindle Unlimited: https://geni.us/TheRoyalArtofRevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment