Sunday 24 September 2017

Approximately Yours



Approximately Yours (North Pole, Minnesota #3) 

My Review:

I didn't want this book to end! :(

I would love to visit North Pole the Christmas town! Approximately Yours is the second book I've read in this series, and I'm totally hooked (This is book 3, but all can be read as standalone stories). My favourite thing about this author is that she doesn't make her characters perfect. They are dynamic and interesting.

Elda and Holly's grandmother has recently passed away. They are cousins, and the family have gone to sort out their grandmother's possessions. A visit to North Pole is a blast from the past. Holly used to enter the gingerbread contest every year and crush on the boy she knew growing up. Will she see Danny while she's in town and will he remember her? The problem is Elda thinks he's cute. Holly thinks Danny is out of her league and when she sees him looking at her cousin she decides to help them get together.

Approximately Yours is a sweet romance. It had me laughing and hooked on every page. It's about believing in your self and accepting who you are. 5 stars out of 5. I'm hooked on this series and I can't wait for more!

ARC received in exchange for a fair review

ebook £4.49. Pages 220.
Expected publication: October 2nd 2017 by Entangled: Crush 
 
Other books in this series:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment