Wednesday 31 August 2022

Fire Within by Nicki Rae #CoverReveal

 

Fire Within
Nicki Rae
(Beyond The Stage)
Publication date: October 20th 2022
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Music brought us together six years ago. Our love existed between guitar strings and every beat of the music. Song lyrics spoke the words of our souls – words only meant for us.

He was a coworker at my first job – a record store. So many great songs surrounded us. But I was only interested in what our song would become.
With Kelley Shane, I found the first love song that filled my soul with fire. But he also introduced me to my first sad song – heartache that filled my veins with ice water.

Marketing a new band has brought us back together. Going on a three-week tour with Kelley is not how I pictured our reunion. I’m not sure I can trust him to have my back, let alone to confide in him.
But what worries me most? What if my heart decides to trust him without my permission?

Add to Goodreads / Pre-order


Author Bio:

Nicki is the author of The Moore Love Series: Lather and The Date: A Moore Love Short Story, The Perfection Series: Damaged Perfection and Resisting Perfection, Broken Minds, and Angel Face. She is a born Buckeye turned Hoosier who loves to spend time with her family. Along with being an avid reader, she also loves her animals and the Indianapolis Colts!

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Newsletter


Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment