Tuesday 23 August 2022

Perfect Harmony (A Rock my World Novel) by Violet Rae

 ★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★



➜ #ReleaseBlitz for #VioletRae with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Perfect Harmony (A Rock my World Novel) by Violet Rae
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @authorvioletrae @phoenixbookpromo

➜ Buy Link:   https://books2read.com/u/3Rzo5G
➜ Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3wpy7aH

╰☆☆ About the Book ☆☆╮

Can the jaded rock star convince the shy girl with the voice of an angel that he wants her as more than his singing partner... he wants her as his partner for life?

Mack
I've been a solo artist for years, but lately, something's out of tune. I've given the industry my all but I'm ready to hang up my guitar. Then I meet her. Harmony is beautiful with the voice of an angel. The second I hear her, I know I've found my missing note. She's the music to my soul that hasn't played in years.

Harmony
Singing is my secret passion. I've daydreamed about performing on stage to an audience ever since I was a little girl. But crippling anxiety prevents my daydream from becoming a reality. Then a chance "meeting" with Mack changes everything. He's all I've ever wanted in a man. Not only is he a talented musician, he calms my demons and silences my negative thoughts, allowing my voice to become my perfect instrument. But when he asks me to form a singing duet with him, will we write a broken melody, or compose the Perfect Harmony?

Your favorite steamy romance authors are giving you a peek into the lives of fourteen sexy couples who will Rock Your World.
Wicked talented, sometimes flawed, and too naughty for their own good, our larger-than-life rock stars know how to show their fans a good time. Music and romance go hand-in-hand, and love comes easy…but will it stay?
Grab your backstage pass and watch true love tame the wildest hearts around.

 
#PeefectHarmony #VioletRae #RockmyWorldSeries #Authors #AugustRelease #hotnewseries #bookaddict #NowLive #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2022read #givemethebooks #coverlove #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #needthisnow #bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment