Thursday 28 January 2021

Legend by Tracy Lorraine is coming February 11th.

 


~🏈~ 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 ~🏈~

Check it out! The cover for the final book in the Rosewood High series is here! Legend by Tracy Lorraine is coming February 11th. 

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘄 - mybook.to/LEGEND

I made one mistake… 

And she made one phone call that nearly destroyed my life. 

I’ve spent the past year plotting my revenge and imagining all the wicked things I’d do to her when our paths finally crossed again.

I just had no idea it would be so soon.

The last thing I expected when I re-entered the world was to find myself right in the middle of hers.

The girl who betrayed me, the snitch who ruined me—here for the taking.

While she’s been oblivious here in Rosewood, I’ve been trapped in hell.

Better watch your back, Harley Hunter.

You’re about to be owned by a Legend.

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧!

𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐁𝐑 - https://bit.ly/LEGEND-GR

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!

No comments:

Post a Comment