Wednesday 14 July 2021

Alone With You (Book #1 in the Broken Trust series) by C.N. Marie is #NowLive

 


★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★


#NewRelease for #CNMarie with #PhoenixBookPromo

➜ Alone With You (Book #1 in the Broken Trust series) by C.N. Marie is #NowLive

Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @c.n.marieauthor @phoenixbookpromo


Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/4Nwvz8 

Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/2SwegFU 


Synopsis

HARLOW

Escape was the only thought in my head.

I had to get myself away from my brother Johnny and his best friend, Elijah Ingram.

A chance to stand on my own two feet away from the crowd. Away from the jerk who loved to mess with my head.

That is until my world shattered all around me and I had no choice but to return home back to my brother.

Back to the man I called my nemesis…

ELIJAH

Best friends have two important rules that should never be broken; bros always help each other out and little sisters are off limits.

I lived by those rules, especially when it came to my best friend, Johnny.

When his parents died unexpectedly, I knew what I had to do... I wouldn’t let him down.

Time changes people, so when I laid eyes on Harlow, his little sister, I knew I was in deep trouble.

I did everything in my power to keep her at arm's length, even if it meant she hated me.

I’m not supposed to crave her, but rules are meant to be broken.

How am I supposed to keep my hands off her when she’s everything I could ever need?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment