Wednesday 21 July 2021

Confessions of a Sophomore Prankster #Blitz

 

 


Confessions of a Sophomore Prankster by Danielle Jacks is #NowLive



Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/31lA86 

Goodreads:  https://bit.ly/3wXyxD6 


Synopsis

Confessions of a Sophomore Prankster is written by Danielle Jacks and is instalment 6 of Frat House Confessions, a 12 part series releasing in 2021.

Setter 

College is a rite of passage. It’s the place to have fun and forget you ever have to grow up. When one of my pranks leads me into the campus library, it isn’t the books that educate me, it’s the blonde with the smart mouth and luscious lips. Once I’ve seen her, I can’t stop seeing her everywhere. Is the girl who’s been under my nose all this time the one to teach me how to start living for the future? 

Casey 

Education is my escape. The library is the one place I can keep my head down and forget about the past. One late night, a jock stumbles into my sanctuary in need of my help. He’s a mischievous footballer with a cheeky grin. Once he knows who I am, I can’t seem to shake him. Is the star of his own story the one to teach me how to stop looking back at the past? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment