Saturday 31 July 2021

Queen of Crazy (Book #1 in All My Pretty Psychos series) by Maddison Cole is #NowLive

 


★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★


#NewRelease for #MaddisonCole with #PhoenixBookPromo

➜ Queen of Crazy (Book #1 in All My Pretty Psychos series) by Maddison Cole is #NowLive

Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @maddison_cole_author @phoenixbookpromo


Buy Link: https://mybook.to/QueenofCrazy 

Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2TEwkhT 


Synopsis

Deprived beings with genetic mutations make the best Psychos.

Pfft, f£(&*@g humans. Whoever thought genetic testing was a good idea is lucky my ability isn't to travel back in time, because I'd have pinpointed the moment he primed the first needle and strangled the life out of him. Instead I'm stuck here, hated by humans and hunted by the authorities. Mutes have no place in this world, which is why I've tried to leave it countless times, not that I could be so lucky. My destiny is to be trapped amongst the living and that's not the worst part.   

Thrown into the Afterlife Asylum, I find myself falling for an actual ghost, hated by a Mutant called Ghost and bound to a fiery soul I've never met - that's my reality. These three men have barrelled into my life and destroyed the mantra I once lived by. No love means no grief, and my knack for rising from the dead means I'd be grieving for a very long time.  

One day I'll figure out how to take my rightful place in Hell, where the fires are warm and the demons inviting. With the burnt ashes of sinners filling my senses and their blood-curdling screams bringing a smile to my lips. I know where I belong. Now I need to find out how to stay there, permanently.

Trigger warning: This novel is the first in a dark RH trilogy. Certain themes such as sex, self-harm, death and controversial beliefs are featured so anyone easily offended should avoid. However, those who always fall for the twisted, deranged villain and never question their own sanity about it, the Afterlife Asylum is the place for you.

 

#MaddisonCole #QueenofCrazy #AllMyPrettyPsychos #DarkRomance #ReverseHarem #Author #AugustRelease #NowLive #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #newrelease #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment