Saturday 31 July 2021

Captured by The Beasts (Book #1 in The Whitehaven series) by Kelly Lord is #NowLive

 


★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★


#NewRelease for #KellyLord with #PhoenixBookPromo

➜ Captured by The Beasts (Book #1 in The Whitehaven series) by Kelly Lord is #NowLive

Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo 


Buy Link:  https://books2read.com/u/3yarAB 

Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3l1N1PA 


Synopsis

“Will you accept us?” Mason whispered. His voice had a saddened edge to it, as if he expected me to flat out decline.

My throat ran dry, robbing my ability to speak.

“Tick tock, Isobelle,” Alex teased, dryly. “Time is running out. You can give us a chance to show you how great it could be, or you can walk out that door. What’s it going to be?”

I shook my head, incredulously. “You’re talking about a harem. Four boyfriends.” I flung my hands up, dramatically.

I couldn’t hold down one boyfriend. What makes them think I could handle four?

“Husbands,” each of them corrected me at once.

 

Animal Biologist, Isobelle Harding, lands the opportunity of a lifetime when the University sends her abroad to study a rare species of wolf. Unaware that the remote state of Whitehaven is a sanctuary for shifters, her presence captures the attention of the Bennett Brothers. The quadruplet werewolves want Isobelle for themselves, and the smoking-hot rangers are keen to study her anatomy intensively. Isobelle is about to find out exactly what it means when brothers who play together, stay together.

 

#KellyLord #CapturedbyTheBeasts #WhitehavenSeries #Author #AugustRelease #NowLive #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #newrelease #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment