Thursday 17 December 2020

PLAY YOU by Tracy Lorraine is now LIVE and available with kindleunlimited

 



๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

PLAY YOU by Tracy Lorraine is now LIVE and available with kindleunlimited

‘๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ’๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง! ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š (๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š) ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ!’ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฏ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง

๐†๐ซ๐š๐› ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - mybook.to/PlayYou

๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ…

But she left me no choice with her betrayal.

Star-crossed lovers doesn’t even begin to describe what happened seventeen years ago when I fell for the one girl I shouldn’t have.

The forbidden. Our Rival. My enemy.

Piper Collins.

She was perfect, despite her family name. Too good to be true... too bad she was a snitch.

Planted to infiltrate our club. I guess ripping my heart out was just a bonus.

And when the truth was discovered, her and her family were dealt with in the only was my father knew.

I buried my feelings, knowing I’d never see her again.

But as I try to set my daughter on a new path, I walk straight into my past, and find myself face to face with Piper.

And when I did, it all came roaring back. The love, the hate.

She played me, and it was time for my pay back.

Because now, I have a game and she’s the perfect pawn.  

Not read the Rebel Ink series yet?
Start today!
HATE YOU - mybook.to/HateYou
TRICK YOU - mybook.to/TrickYou
DEFY YOU - mybook.to/DefyYou

#tracylorraine #rebelinkseries #outnow #secondchanceromance #forbiddenromance #darkromance #availablenow #jonnyjames #dawsonandpiper #booksbooksbooks #newrelease #bookstagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment