Saturday 18 December 2021

Saxon (Book #3 in The Counterpunch series) by K J Ellis #NewRelease

 


★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★

➜ #NewRelease for #KJEllis with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Saxon (Book #3 in The Counterpunch series) by K J Ellis
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @kjellisauthor @phoenixbookpromo

➜ Buy Link: https://books2read.com/u/47QEp8
➜ Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3s0RGVs

Synopsis
I protect for a living.
I've devoted my whole life to my company. A job I'm exceptionally good at.
I made one mistake, when I chose to help my friends out, one that almost cost me dearly.
For that, I'll never assume anyone I hold dear is safe.
Chief Lawrance hands me a new case I can't decline.
That brings me too Charlotte.
She's a distraction I don't need, but one I so desperately want and can't ignore the way my feelings for her intensity the more time I spend with her.
She's beautiful, feisty, and has a wicked sense of humour.
Everything I would want in a woman, but I'm not what she deserves. She needs someone who can give her everything in life I can't.
I vowed never to mix business with pleasure.
Turns out, Charlotte ends up being both.

#KJEllis #Saxon #Counterpunch #Contemporary #Author #DecemberRelease #ReleaseBlitz #hotnewrelease #bookaddict #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2021read #givemethebooks #coverlove #romance #romancereads #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #bookboyfriend #bookworm #bookstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment