Monday 10 December 2018

Electric Skies #CoverReveal


Electric Skies
Belle Malory
(Twelfth Keeper #5)
Publication date: February 2019
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Young Adult
The strange planet Kennedy has called home for the last year transformed her into something more powerful than she ever imagined.
But it’s not home.
It’s not Earth.
And most importantly, it doesn’t have Phoenix.
Faced with life-altering decisions, Kennedy is forced to abandon everything she’s built for an uncertain future. The journey won’t be easy, but she’s survived greater odds. If it means reclaiming the life she lost, she’ll do whatever it takes. Even if it means letting go of something she never expected to want.


Author Bio:
I don't consider myself a writer. I'm a storyteller. I live in Orlando, FL with my family. Keep up with me on social media. I love hearing from readers!
Pre-Order Link: https://amzn.to/2PuJrtU 

 The release date is March 8th

XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment