Tuesday 4 October 2022

Ice Storm by Violet Rae

 ★.•°`☆ NEW RELEASE ☆`°•.★




➜ #NewRelease for #VioletRae with #PhoenixBookPromo
➜ Ice Storm by Violet Rae
➜ Hosted by Phoenix Book Promo ➜ @authorvioletrae @phoenixbookpromo

➜ Buy Link:    https://geni.us/icestormrae
➜ Add to your TBR:  https://bit.ly/3RVaZJY 

╰☆☆ About the Book ☆☆╮

Can the grumpy star hockey enforcer convince the bubbly PA he'll ditch his "bad boy" ways for love?

Harrison
I'm not gonna lie. As a professional hockey enforcer, I've never backed down from a good fight. But while my bad boy reputation on the ice is warranted, when it comes to women, nothing could be further from the truth. Then I crash into Jessica Solomon, the curvy goddess who lights my lamp with one look from those baby blues. I hope she's ready to be claimed now she's melted the ice around my heart because I plan on keeping my blonde angel ... forever.

Jessica
I don't know the first thing about hockey, but when I'm tasked to obtain complimentary tickets for one of the Ice Giants biggest games of the season, I need to learn ... fast. And where better to start than at a game? I never expect to run head first into one of the players, a mountain of a man who steals my breath and my sanity. Harrison Tensly is a triple whammy of manly goodness - big, bossy, and breathtakingly masculine. Just like that, I'm in way over my head, and hockey is the last thing on my mind...
 
#IceStorm #VioletRae #Authors #SeptemberRelease #hotnewseries #bookaddict #NowLive #PhoenixBookPromo #indieauthor #authorsofIG #2022read #givemethebooks #coverlove #tbr #teasergram #booklovers #romancereaders #bookrelease #needthisnow #bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment