Friday 21 October 2022

The Piece You Stole by Marleigh Kassidy #CoverReveal

 

The Piece You Stole
Marleigh Kassidy
(The Hounds, #2)
Publication date: December 10th 2022
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Reverse Harem, Romance

I’m back in my monster’s chains… and his bed.

I thought there was nothing I wouldn’t do to escape this world—and escape him.

But that was before I learned Rylan’s cruelty goes even further than I believed. That there are things you let slide and others that call for blood.

I don’t let myself hope that Kade and Aden will save me. After all, who would want a scarred, broken thing like me?

Now, the only thing that matters is vengeance.

Whatever it takes to destroy him, I’ll do it. I’ll set his world on fire. And if that means I burn?

Then I burn.

Add to Goodreads / Pre-order


Author Bio:

Marleigh Kassidy is and always has been in love with paranormal romance, coffee, and playing the same songs on repeat.

When she's not writing, she's baking, or she's losing herself in the streets of London where she lives.

Goodreads / Facebook Page / Facebook Group / Instagram / Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment